Innovative High-Tech Security Solutions
Hi-tech door locks have become very popular recently, as locks have officially made their way into the 21st century. Learn more about the latest security options to choose from.
Choosing High Tech Security Options
Like with all types of technology, security technology is always improving to better meet the needs of consumers and to make our daily life more and more convenient. Currently, thanks to major advances in the security technology field, we have been given the capability to keep our homes and our loved ones safer than ever. From remote controlled door locks to home security systems, high tech security options that can be managed directly from your handheld device. Now, with the help of our expert residential locksmiths, home security can truly be customized to meet your particular needs.
Why upgrade security systems to high-tech options? There are many reasons why you might consider choosing to upgrade your home security system to a more high-tech option. Here are some the main reasons why we suggest choosing high tech security solutions for your home:
Better security and monitoring of your property can help you achieve true piece of mind. High tech security for your home can allow you to lock and unlock your security system as well as receive real-time notification of all action from the comfort of your phone.
Being able to monitor the perimeter of your home from any device of your choice makes high tech options super convenient. There are applications that can allow you to control your property at all times and with minimal effort.
Always know what is going on at home with your live video feed direct to your electronic device. You can also save all your security recordings on your computer or straight to your cloud.
Not only can you watch the goings on in your home at all times wherever you are, you can also lock and unlock your door for your children, repairmen and others even while you’re away.
You can make sure that all your devices connect into one central system that’ll allow you save money automatically. You can also control your smart lights, air conditioning and sensors from one in a single app. Many security applications are even free of charge.
Not to mention, our locksmith prices are so low, high tech security systems are no longer out of the reach of the average Joe!
High Tech Door Locks
If you don’t like carrying your keys around with you, there’s good reason for to consider these keyless door lock options for your home or your office locks. Keep in mind that there are benefits and drawbacks to each of the following choices. You’ll want to make your selection based on your particular home security needs.
- Remote control door locks– These “keys” work just as your car’s remote control works, locking and unlocking your advanced lock with the click of a button. The drawback is that the remote battery could die, in which case it would be prudent for you to keep a spare key or key battery in a secure location.
- Security systems– These systems can allow you to keep track of all the comings and goings in your home by surveilling your windows, doors, driveways and yard at once. The down side of such a system would primarily be its cost, but can you really put a price on keeping your home secure?!
- Biometric fingerprint locks– Like something out of a spy film, these fingerprint locks are super secure and super convenient (and also fun) to unlock. The main time that one of these high tech door locks would be inconvenient is if you have house guests staying with you that might not have their finger prints uploaded to your door lock. That being said, it is not all that difficult to add and delete saved finger prints from a biometric fingerprint door lock, so no worries!
- Electronic combination locks– If you are looking for a simpler high tech solution that will allow you to completely do away with the need for any type of key whatsoever; this is the choice for you. The downside of this lock would be if you have a difficult time remembering passwords. These advanced locks are especially great for families or those who have several people living together under one roof.
Securing Your Home with Your Smartphone
Several companies have come out with high tech security systems that allow you to monitor and secure your home from the comfort of your smartphone. If there is one accessory that is most often carried around with us from place to place, it’s our phone. Being able to use the device that we already always have on hand, in order to keep tabs on our home is super convenient.
There are so many practical applications for using your smartphone to secure your home. With the right wireless cameras and a download of the phone app that accompanies it, you are all set to go. These security innovations will allow you to:
- See live footage of your homes exterior as well as interior.
- Be notified when motion sensor lights are activated
- Lock and unlock your front door from anywhere in your home, or even while away
No matter what your specific set of home security needs might be, whether it be simple or high-tech door locks, when it comes to securing you home, your nearest Locksmiths Pros technician has got you covered! With quality services and locks and keys for every occasion, we are here to help you out.