Locksmith prices shouldn’t’t be a budget buster or a deal breaker. Our locksmith rates are extremely competitive, which is why we are confident enough to be completely transparent with you.
Unparalleled Services at Competitive Rates
We believe in offering top-notch service at a reasonable rate, so that our customer comes away from the experience knowing that he’s received his money’s worth. At LocksmithPros, we believe in offering our customers our best services at a reasonable rate. We understand just how hard the average American works, and we know that word-of-mouth is the best advertising there is. Our technicians will always provide you with expert locksmith care at unbeatable locksmith rates.
When calling upon Locksmiths Pros, you will always receive a cheap locksmith rate on all tasks completed including emergency locksmith services, and you spread the word. It’s as simple as that. Of course, there may be rare instances in which we get to the scene and find unexpected complications with the job. In that case, we’ll first, thoroughly explain to you the extra steps required to do the job; and then present you with all possible options moving forward. For cheap locksmiths that won’t cost you an arm and a leg, we are the team to rely on.
Our list of Services and Prices
We offer a wide range of locksmith services at extremely competitive rates. We buy quality locks, keys, and other parts at wholesale prices, and we are local which means less travel time for our technicians. We can therefore provide you with reduced rates on each of the services we offer.
The following are the locksmith rates of our most commonly requested services:
|Car Key Duplication||$25*|
|Car Key Extraction||$30*|
|New Lock Installation||$60*|
|Master Key system installation||$40|
|Mail box Lockout||$25*|
|File cabinet Change/Lockout||$60*|
|Safe Installation & Service||$60*|
|* $19 Service Call fee|
Obtaining an Estimate
When you find yourself in need of a locksmith service, you’ll want to get a clear price quote before making any decisions. We want to get you the help you need right away, which is why we’ve developed a system that does just that.
Obtain an estimate in 3 simple steps:
Call our hotline
When you call our hotline, our friendly phone representative will take your call and answer any questions that you have about our services.
Tell us your situation & location
Once we know what situation you’re in, we can ask you pointed questions and give you the most accurate price quote possible.
We dispatch a locksmith to you
With your address and location on hand, we can Dispatch the nearest locksmith to you, who will arrive ASAP to assist you.
When our customers call us up and ask us “How much does a locksmith cost for a particular service?” We are quick to respond by giving them a price quote which we tell them are approximations. It’s impossible to give our clients an exact answer until our skilled locksmith representative sees the security issue for him/herself on the spot. Only then will the locksmith be able to accurately assess the job’s cost.
The estimate will include all the fees and charges, including:
- fee for a service call
- replacement parts
- additional fees for mileage, responding to a night call, fuel surcharge, tool usage or other items
No Hidden Fees
In the past, locksmith prices were known to be so outrageous that calling upon the services of a home, office, or car locksmith was something that was only reserved for absolute emergencies. Many would try their very best to break into their own car or even call a tow before calling a locksmith. The fear of needing to spend an exorbitant amount of money was just too much. Not anymore. Now you can call Locksmith Pros, and for just $25, we’ll quickly get you in your car and on your way. We offer the cheapest locksmith prices for all the services we provide. If you’re shopping around for a good deal, give our locksmith rates a look, and see for yourself.
When the Locksmith Arrives
- Get ID- The first thing that our locksmith will do when arriving to service your locks, is show you his identification/ business card. This is for your security, as it lets you know that the locksmith is a legitimate member of our locksmith team.
- At this point, the locksmith will take a look at the issue that you’d like resolved, and he will give you a written estimate. At this point, you will have the opportunity to decide whether or not you want the technician to continue with the service.
- We encourage transparency; Feel free to ask for proof of registration and licensing from our locksmiths.
- If you’re in a lockout situation, seeking our assistance to get back into your home or vehicle, we will ask you for proof of identification to make sure that you are in fact the resident of the home/ car owner before letting you in.
- We know you are busy, but you should read the paper work that we give you before signing, we don’t want any confusion down the line, and we want you to be as informed as possible.
- Just like when you’re at the dentist, you have a right to know exactly what we are about to do to your locks. Feel free to pepper us with questions- don’t be shy, ask us about our methods and the tools we’ll be using before we get started.
- If you are pleased with the services we’ve provided you with, please save our number- just in case there is a next time!